Are your slippers, moccasins, or loafers always coming untied? Worried about tripping on those loose laces? Put your fears to rest with this quick and simple solution. The hardest part is threading a needle. It looks nice and might even be invisible when completed.
Slippers make a great gift!
Giving slippers as a gift? Fix them before they are even worn. Your recipient may never realize you did this but you will have peace of mind that you prevented a trip and fall hazard.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Prices subject to change We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thank you for shopping with us!
You may also like these ideas:
- Christmas Crafts inspired by NatureChristmas Crafts inspired by Nature Updated every few days throughout December so keep checking back every couple of days for new Christmas au Naturel inspiration!
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- OFF and ON Quick TipYou might think it is easy to figure out whether a value… Continue reading OFF and ON Quick Tip
- Solve Organizational Hang-upsAlleviate organization hang-ups with this simple tip on making the most of your under utilized vertical space.
- It’s Good to be Tacky!Make Cricut Mats Sticky Again Has your cutting mat lost its stickiness… Continue reading It’s Good to be Tacky!
- Gentle Flower Supports for Big BloomsYou’ve got to love those big beautiful flower blossoms! But the plant… Continue reading Gentle Flower Supports for Big Blooms
- Dishwasher Repair – Fix it Yourself & Save HundredsBudget Buster Fix plus cool trivia! Check out how we repaired this… Continue reading Dishwasher Repair – Fix it Yourself & Save Hundreds
- Fresh Pineapple – Yum!Do you love fresh pineapple but are put off because preparing it… Continue reading Fresh Pineapple – Yum!
- Mask Updates – New Sizes – Updated PatternsDue to popular request, we have added two new sizes of our… Continue reading Mask Updates – New Sizes – Updated Patterns
- Learn About COVID-19 & Protecting YourselfWant to learn about COVID-19 in easy to understand terms and learn… Continue reading Learn About COVID-19 & Protecting Yourself
- Replacement Filter for Gas Mask – 99% EffectiveWith filters being in short supply for full and half face respirators,… Continue reading Replacement Filter for Gas Mask – 99% Effective
- No Sew DIY Mask – Made with Man Friendly Duct TapeWant to make a mask but don’t know how to Sew? Especially… Continue reading No Sew DIY Mask – Made with Man Friendly Duct Tape
- Unmasking DiY Mask MaterialsLearn which materials to use to make a diy mask. Preserve the N-95 for those saving lives.
- UPDATED – DIY MaskUPDATED- template includes instructions Homemade masks can protect supply of PPE on… Continue reading UPDATED – DIY Mask
- Have Fun, Boost Health, & Get your Boogie Shoes onDon’t let Covid 19 zap your emotional health. Exercise promotes not only… Continue reading Have Fun, Boost Health, & Get your Boogie Shoes on
- Celebrate Easter with Easter EggsBe sure to read this entire article as we saved the best… Continue reading Celebrate Easter with Easter Eggs
- Fix Your Oven Yourself & Save Hundreds $$$Did your electric oven stop working? Check to see if… Continue reading Fix Your Oven Yourself & Save Hundreds $$$
- Unmask the Myth about Homemade Face MasksWe see pleas from those on the frontlines for face masks yet… Continue reading Unmask the Myth about Homemade Face Masks
- Extend Mask Life with Easy to Make CoverWith N-95 respirator supplies in question, extending the life of a mask… Continue reading Extend Mask Life with Easy to Make Cover
- Bar None Hand Soap or Body Wash Saves MoneyHand soap can be expensive and body washes are even more. Lets… Continue reading Bar None Hand Soap or Body Wash Saves Money
- Cricut Deals – Hurry Deals Expire SoonCricut goodies are on a great flash sale! upto 40% off! Just… Continue reading Cricut Deals – Hurry Deals Expire Soon
- Clean up Yucky Coffee and Tea Stains with this How to VideoCoffee and tea stains make your cups look yucky. MainelyDiY explores and… Continue reading Clean up Yucky Coffee and Tea Stains with this How to Video
- Introducing the New “Fun” Menu Featuring the Humorous “Wacky Words” SectionIntroducing the FUN section to MainelyDiY.com, This week’s feature to the Fun Menu is the humorous Wacky Words section.
- Prevent Money from Flying Out the Door by Replacing Weather StrippingSave $ Keep Heat ≋ In Keep Pests Out! Can you see… Continue reading Prevent Money from Flying Out the Door by Replacing Weather Stripping
- Tried of Tying the Untied?Simple way to keep loafers and slipper tied. Prevents trip hazards.
- Try our Tempting Leftover Turkey RecipeLooking for a quick and easy way to finish up that leftover… Continue reading Try our Tempting Leftover Turkey Recipe
- Gift Guide for Tea LoversClick on pictures for more product information. When choosing a tea kettle,… Continue reading Gift Guide for Tea Lovers
- Gift Guide for Coffee LoversOur top pick for coffee lovers is a cold brewing system. We’ll… Continue reading Gift Guide for Coffee Lovers
- Family Holiday CraftingThanksgiving and black Friday are coming. If you don’t like to face… Continue reading Family Holiday Crafting
- Santa Goes NutsSee how Santa goes crackers in this super simple craft that takes… Continue reading Santa Goes Nuts
- Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament IdeasDo you have a glitter ornament where all the glitter has fallen… Continue reading Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament Ideas
- How to change your Furnace NozzleKeep your furnace running smoothly. Learn how to change the Nozzle in… Continue reading How to change your Furnace Nozzle
- Kitty StoreDiscover how your ( or someone else’s) kitty cat can ease your… Continue reading Kitty Store
- Blade SharpeningA dull blade can ruin a project. Learn how to sharpen your… Continue reading Blade Sharpening
- Vinyl ZipperLearn to use a side swiper to remove and reinstall vinyl house… Continue reading Vinyl Zipper
- Sharpen PunchLearn how to sharpen a paper punch that cuts poorly because it… Continue reading Sharpen Punch
- Easy up-cycled bow for gift packageThere is no need to store a bunch of gift bows when… Continue reading Easy up-cycled bow for gift package
- Get a handle on rotary cutter handlesToday’s product spotlight is on rotary cutter handles. We will show you… Continue reading Get a handle on rotary cutter handles
- Best Rotary Cutter Blades – Product SpotlightNot all rotary cutter blades are created equally. Watch this product comparison… Continue reading Best Rotary Cutter Blades – Product Spotlight
- Budget busting tip
- Darn Yarn NeedlesDoes it seem like picking out a yarn needle is like finding… Continue reading Darn Yarn Needles
- Light up your life,Want to see what the dog is barking at or have lights… Continue reading Light up your life,
- Solution for the Vertically ChallengedYes you Shorty Are you too short to go 4 wheeling with… Continue reading Solution for the Vertically Challenged
- The magic circle demystified mini video
- Money Saving and Healthier Fancy Iced CoffeeFancy Iced Coffee iced coffee costs a fortune. In the easy hack… Continue reading Money Saving and Healthier Fancy Iced Coffee
- Save your lights from the snow plow hackWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an… Continue reading Save your lights from the snow plow hack
- Why cold brew coffee?
- Hide Glue Boo BoosWhen glue seeps out, it can make a shiny blotch on your… Continue reading Hide Glue Boo Boos
- Surprising use for silicon bowl coversWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an… Continue reading Surprising use for silicon bowl covers