Why not give thanks with this cute little pumpkin ornament? Adorable pumpkin ornament is so versatile. Designed for Thanksgiving to hang on a mantel. The pumpkin is made in single crochet. The “Give Thanks” sentiment was done on a word processor. Change the words, font style and color to suit your own tastes. Do you have a favorite picture of a little one around Halloween? Well just use of copy of that picture instead of the sentiment and you’ve just covered another holiday.
Here’s a review of single crochet
- Blocking ol’ GrannyMake your own tool to get equal sized granny squares.
- Continuous Granny SquareDo want to continue your Granny Square row in the same color? Try this color keeper technique. In this lesson in the granny square series, you how to make more than one row in the same color yarn without tying off and then restarting.
- Crochet in the RoundHow to crochet a flat circle along with the Crocheting Kitty. We start with the traditional method. Be sure to watch to the end to see the Magic Circle for a tiny hole in the center.
- Crochet Videos
- Darn Yarn NeedlesDoes it seem like picking out a yarn needle is like finding a needle in a haystack? Who knew there were so many choices? Take a look at the advantages and disadvantages in this product review. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Demystify the Magic Circle in this super simple step by step video.In the process of demonstrating the magic circle on my previous crochet videos, I realized the magic circle was difficult to explain and show. I looked to see how others were making the circle and they seemed complicated. I thought there must be a better way! After a bit of brainstorming, I formulated a super… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Double Crochet along with the Crocheting Kitty
- Double Crochet Review of 3 variation effectsAlready know how to double crochet or want a quick video to see how you can achieve 3 different row effects? Then this is the video for you.
- Fall PumpkinCelebrate autumn with our pumpkin. Pumpkins are a great idea for both October’s Halloween and November’s Thanksgiving. It starts off with the magic butterfly variation of our magic circle.
- Granny and JointsAre you ready for all your granny squares to come together? The crochet kitty can’t wait.
- Granny Square – Row 3 and BeyondCrochet Granny Square Lesson 3 This lesson in the series focuses on how to complete row 3 which the basis for subsequent rounds.
- Granny Square Center – 2 WaysExcellent place to start learning crochet as it is easier to work in a hole space then a single stitch. Both the traditional and magic circle methods are included. Even the Crocheting Kitty gets into the act.
- Granny Square Round 2After completing the center of your Granny Square, you are ready for the next lesson in the series. Stay tuned for row 3 as it will be posted soon.
- Single CrochetLearn how do single crochet stitch. With 3 minor stitch variations, you can get 3 different looks. Even our kitty gets into the action. This post has more than one video and this first one takes you through the entire process. Already know how to single crochet or want a quick video to see how… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Spiral crochet with 2 colors and the magic butterflyLearn to crochet in the round with two colors giving it a spiral effect. Start with a magic butterfly – a variation of MainelyDiY.com ‘s super simple magic circle technique.
- Thanksgiving PumpkinWhy not give thanks with this cute little pumpkin ornament? Adorable pumpkin ornament is so versatile. Designed for Thanksgiving to hang on a mantel. The pumpkin is made in single crochet. The “Give Thanks” sentiment was done on a word processor. Change the words, font style and color to suit your own tastes. Do you… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin OrnamentDid you miss this? There is still time for you to create this Thanksgiving ornament. You could make them as place cards for your dining room table. What a treat for your guest to take home should you decide to gift them!
- The magic circle demystified mini video