You are sure to have tons of fun making these greeting cards. They are perfect for a winter birthday or to make any day special. This humorous card is sure to put a smile on the recipient’s once the inside sentiment is revealed. This step by step project includes 2 different interiors based on the same theme plus a simplified version is included. Be sure to check out the bonus project made from the scraps of the greeting card.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Check out these crafting products:
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You may also like these ideas…
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends. That was until the Dirty Little Gnome decided to snatch Dirty Little Santa’s body! Gnome was so ashamed that he crawled up inside Santa’s body and hid there disguised as a hat. Well enough for that wild tale! Oh be to to see the upgrades. … Read more
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Glistening Snowflake CD OrnamentEasy and Inexpensive DiY project Glistening snowflakes make this ornament especially cool. Pun intended. Upcycling old compact discs is also very cool. You can use old dvds as well as cds. The snowflake theme extends the use of these ornaments well beyond Christmas for the whole winter long. The contrast makes the snowflakes really stand … Read more
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy SnowflakeCasual laid back country style meets sparkly and glitzy glamour in this fun Christmas tree ornament. Plaid is all the rage right now and gives that relaxed homey feel. Sophistication is added via shiny rhinestone crystals in the shape of a snowflake. The snowflake will twinkle as it catches and reflects light. This ornament is … Read more
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color, you can make this ornament. Coloring between the lines is child’s play as the lines are raised making it pretty much fool proof. Yet you can fool your friends into thinking you spent tons of time on this super quick ornament. It won’t weigh down … Read more
- Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an EyeFrosty snowmen make such cool ornaments. Pun intended. Not only are they great for Christmas but these ornaments can stay up all winter long. Hopefully this snowman ornament will inspire you to get outside this winter and have a ball making some real snowmen. You can make this cute snowman ornament without batting an eye. … Read more
- Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars OrnamentBring a shining star into your life. It is perfect to brighten the darkest of winter nights. The winter solstice, which occurs around December 21st, is the longest night of the year. To see a bright shining star on a dark winter night gives hope of the coming spring time and more light. What better … Read more
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin OrnamentDid you miss this? There is still time for you to create this Thanksgiving ornament. You could make them as place cards for your dining room table. What a treat for your guest to take home should you decide to gift them!
- Bead a Snowflake OrnamentLearn to design a beaded snowflake ornament.
- Sparkling Beaded Wreath OrnamentsQuick and easy Christmas wreath ornament will sparkle and shine when the lights hit it. Check out how to make this ornament and get inspiration for tons of holiday ornaments and decor at Holidays at MainelyDiY.com Snowflake Beads Faceted Beads
- Nature CandleBring the outdoors in with our nature candle. Simple and quick yet huge impact as a table centerpiece.
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips are included for heavier center figurines. Tri-beads Chenille We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Snow TreesYou can feel like you are walking in a winter wonderland while you’re nice in toasty in your craft space. Then share that warmth when you send this homemade greeting card to a friend. Perfect for a winter birthday or to just to keep in touch. Learn to get a dimensional effect with a single … Read more
- Cards to Die ForLearn to add a little pop and dimension to purchased die cuts or laser cuts. You can also use your own die cuts. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking … Read more
- The Face of SnowMake a snowman to melt the heart of the winter Face it snow is coming, so why not warm up someone’s heart and bring a smile to their face with this card. Make an excellent birthday or Christmas card. Or a greeting card to brighten a winter day!
- Scrappy TreeLearn to make a tree greeting card with scraps
- Thanksgiving PumpkinWhy not give thanks with this cute little pumpkin ornament? Adorable pumpkin ornament is so versatile. Designed for Thanksgiving to hang on a mantel. The pumpkin is made in single crochet. The “Give Thanks” sentiment was done on a word processor. Change the words, font style and color to suit your own tastes. Do you … Read more
- 3D TreeThese 3 dimensional trees are made using a teabag folding method. To see our instructional video please click on the library button or one of the tree images.
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Glitzy and Glittery Pine ConeLearn how to make one of these fabulous pine cones. They are simpler to make than you might think and can be quite elegant.Pine cones are great fall and Christmas decorations. Be sure to watch the second video for exclusive tips on choosing the best materials for this project. Note: Supply tips are included in … Read more
- Fall PumpkinCelebrate autumn with our pumpkin. Pumpkins are a great idea for both October’s Halloween and November’s Thanksgiving. It starts off with the magic butterfly variation of our magic circle.