This super simple ornament is easy to make. It starts off with a purchased wood ornament. Stamp it with a sentiment and emboss it. It is really that simple. Be sure to watch the video for crafting tips.
You can choose to decorate just one side or make it double sided. Whether you decide to duplicate the design on each side or pick different designs for each side, it is totally up to you. This ornament makes a wonderful gift tag and is a gift in itself. What could be better than a handed crafted gift that keeps on giving every year! These ornaments are so quick and additive you will want and will have the time to make a bunch.
Prices subject to change. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We appreciate your shopping with us.
You may also like these ideas:
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Bead a Snowflake OrnamentLearn to design a beaded snowflake ornament.
- Beautiful Beaded Candle with Recycled CDDo you hate to throw out old CDs or DVDs? We have… Continue reading Beautiful Beaded Candle with Recycled CD
- Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars OrnamentBring a shining star into your life. It is perfect to brighten… Continue reading Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars Ornament
- Butterfly AngelThis Butterfly Angel is another super quick and easy craft. Be sure… Continue reading Butterfly Angel
- Corky the Adorable Reindeer Ornament is crafted from recycled corkCorky would love to join YOU for Christmas! This cute and simple… Continue reading Corky the Adorable Reindeer Ornament is crafted from recycled cork
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy SnowflakeCasual laid back country style meets sparkly and glitzy glamour in this… Continue reading Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy Snowflake
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color, you can… Continue reading Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Floral Christmas OrnamentElegant ornament is beautifully simple to make We are a participant in… Continue reading Floral Christmas Ornament
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say. Don’t you?… Continue reading Fun Greetings from Chris Moose
- Gift Guide for Coffee LoversOur top pick for coffee lovers is a cold brewing system. We’ll… Continue reading Gift Guide for Coffee Lovers
- Gift Guide for Tea LoversClick on pictures for more product information. When choosing a tea kettle,… Continue reading Gift Guide for Tea Lovers
- Glistening Snowflake CD OrnamentEasy and Inexpensive DiY project Glistening snowflakes make this ornament especially cool.… Continue reading Glistening Snowflake CD Ornament
- Glitzy and Glittery Pine ConeLearn how to make one of these fabulous pine cones. They are… Continue reading Glitzy and Glittery Pine Cone
- Glitzy Glitter Ornament CreatureIs it a Red Nosed Deer or a Chris Moose? You choose… Continue reading Glitzy Glitter Ornament Creature
- Googly Eyed Deer OrnamentThis little Googly Eyed Deer ornament couldn’t be simpler to make. He… Continue reading Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips are included… Continue reading Lacey Wreaths
- Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an EyeFrosty snowmen make such cool ornaments. Pun intended. Not only are they… Continue reading Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an Eye
- Meet Chris Moose as he Comes AliveAdorable Christmas Moose Ornament is sure to bring a smile to your… Continue reading Meet Chris Moose as he Comes Alive
- Nature CandleCreate a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. Perfect seasonal table… Continue reading Nature Candle
- Party AngelAdd a bit of shine to your holiday decor with this surprisingly… Continue reading Party Angel
- Presenting an Iris Folding GiftLearn how to make a pretty gift package design. This iris folding… Continue reading Presenting an Iris Folding Gift
- Red Nosed Reindeer made from Clothes PinsYou will enjoy making these adorable little red nosed reindeer ornaments from… Continue reading Red Nosed Reindeer made from Clothes Pins
- Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament IdeasDo you have a glitter ornament where all the glitter has fallen… Continue reading Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament Ideas
- Santa Goes NutsSee how Santa goes crackers in this super simple craft that takes… Continue reading Santa Goes Nuts
- Santa’s bagCute gift bag has detachable greeting card
- Santa’s Jolly Belly OrnamentSanta Claus is known for his jolly round belly. You can recreate… Continue reading Santa’s Jolly Belly Ornament
- Santa’s Sweet SleighSanta’s sleigh has become one sweet ride with this yummy craft made… Continue reading Santa’s Sweet Sleigh
- Simply Sweet Candy CaneLearn how to make this cute Candy Cane. Why is it Simply… Continue reading Simply Sweet Candy Cane
- Sparkling Beaded Wreath OrnamentsQuick and easy Christmas wreath ornament will sparkle and shine when the… Continue reading Sparkling Beaded Wreath Ornaments
- Super Simple Shiny Stamped and Embossed OrnamentSuper simple ornament is easy to make. It starts off with a purchased wood ornament. Stamp it with a sentiment and emboss it. It is really that simple. Be sure to watch the video for crafting tips.
- The Perfect Christmas Fashion Accessory – Santa Skirt PurseAdorable purse is full of Christmas spirit. It is in the shape… Continue reading The Perfect Christmas Fashion Accessory – Santa Skirt Purse
- The Perfect GiftCreate the perfect gift for the person that has everything including a… Continue reading The Perfect Gift
- Tried of Tying the Untied?Simple way to keep loafers and slipper tied. Prevents trip hazards.
- Twinkle Twinkle Santa StarTwinkle Twinkle Little Star Santa sparkles and shines in the light just… Continue reading Twinkle Twinkle Santa Star
- You Can Become a Star Bow Maker – Just in Time for Wrapping GiftsLooking of simple way to make a bow for a gift package?… Continue reading You Can Become a Star Bow Maker – Just in Time for Wrapping Gifts