Yes you Shorty
Are you too short to go 4 wheeling with the big boys? Can’t get into the plow truck? You can with a little boost. A step stool would work but how can you pick it up to take it with you so you can use it at your destination? Who wants to pay for an expensive add-on for the truck? You don’t have to with this MainelyDiY.com idea.
It may be funny looking yet why not enjoy a good laugh as Shorty’s problem is solved!
You need to visit MainelyDiY.com often as you never know what weird and redneck (yet practical) ideas you’ll find at MainelyDiy.com. Please give us a thumb’s up and share on your favorite social media outlets. Me thinks it is hilarious!
MainelyDiY.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
You may also like these ideas:
- Give the Ultimate Holiday Gift, The Gift of Music, a UkuleleWhether your a seasoned player, a beginner, a want-a-be, or your child is interest in playing, we picked out a great ukulele. One of… Continue reading Give the Ultimate Holiday Gift, The Gift of Music, a Ukulele
- Why is the Banana in Jail?😂This funny joke is a MainelyDiY original. Check out our Wacky Words section for more entertainment that makes you think or Animal Antics for LOL fun. 😂
- Jazzy Snazzy Musical PizzazzEasy & inexpensive way to jazz up your instrument. Personalized pizzazz!
- OFF and ON Quick TipYou might think it is easy to figure out whether a value is closed (off) or open (on) but sometimes it’s just not. We… Continue reading OFF and ON Quick Tip
- Solve Organizational Hang-upsAlleviate organization hang-ups with this simple tip on making the most of your under utilized vertical space.
- It’s Good to be Tacky!Make Cricut Mats Sticky Again Has your cutting mat lost its stickiness and just isn’t tacky enough? Whether it’s a Cricut, Silhouette, other another… Continue reading It’s Good to be Tacky!