It’s time to prepare winter. That includes shutting off those outside water facets used to water your lawn and garden. Check-out our system for protected underground outdoor valves.
These are the tools we used to cut the pex tubing and make connections to the valves.
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
You may also like these ideas:
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Double Z Fold Card Tutorial and RevealLearn to make double z-fold cards. These fun fold cards have moving parts as you open them. Guaranteed to kick up your card making skills Feature your art work on the card front or use greetings from card stock. Reveal the designer sheets in Echo Park’s Christmas Salutation pack.
Looking for something?