Bring a shining star into your life. It is perfect to brighten the darkest of winter nights. The winter solstice, which occurs around December 21st, is the longest night of the year. To see a bright shining star on a dark winter night gives hope of the coming spring time and more light. What better way to indicate the coming of the light of world in the birth of our savior? Celebrate the Christmas season with this sparkly star ornament which will shimmer and shine when lights from your Christmas tree hit it. A fireplace mantel or a window are other great places to hang this ornament.
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Looking for something?
You may also like these ideas:
- 3D TreeThese 3 dimensional trees are made using a teabag folding… Continue reading 3D Tree
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Bead a Snowflake OrnamentLearn to design a beaded snowflake ornament.
- Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars OrnamentBring a shining star into your life. It is perfect… Continue reading Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars Ornament
- Cards to Die ForLearn to add a little pop and dimension to purchased… Continue reading Cards to Die For
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy SnowflakeCasual laid back country style meets sparkly and glitzy glamour… Continue reading Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy Snowflake
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends.… Continue reading Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone Bad
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color,… Continue reading Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Fall PumpkinCelebrate autumn with our pumpkin. Pumpkins are a great idea… Continue reading Fall Pumpkin
- Glistening Snowflake CD OrnamentEasy and Inexpensive DiY project Glistening snowflakes make this ornament… Continue reading Glistening Snowflake CD Ornament
- Glitzy and Glittery Pine ConeLearn how to make one of these fabulous pine cones.… Continue reading Glitzy and Glittery Pine Cone
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips… Continue reading Lacey Wreaths
- Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an EyeFrosty snowmen make such cool ornaments. Pun intended. Not only… Continue reading Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an Eye
- Nature CandleCreate a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. Perfect… Continue reading Nature Candle
- Scrappy TreeLearn to make a tree greeting card with scraps
- Snow TreesLearn to get a dimensional effect with a single rubber… Continue reading Snow Trees
- Sparkling Beaded Wreath OrnamentsQuick and easy Christmas wreath ornament will sparkle and shine… Continue reading Sparkling Beaded Wreath Ornaments
- Thanksgiving PumpkinWhy not give thanks with this cute little pumpkin ornament?… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin OrnamentDid you miss this? There is still time for you… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin Ornament
- The Face of SnowFace it snow is coming, so why not warm up… Continue reading The Face of Snow