Come read all about the story of Jingles the Gnome, soon to become a Christmas legend or at least folklore.
You have heard of the Island of misfit toys, right? Well, Jingles the Gnome has been hiding deep in the darkest forest. You see just like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was ashamed of his shiny nose, Jingles the Gnome was ashamed of his shiny nose too! Not because it glowed but because it makes a lot of jingly jangly noise. Gnomes are supposed to be stealthy so they can sneaky up on you especially when you are being naughty.
Just like Rudolph, Jingles discovers that his special shiny nose can do something no other gnome can do. He can turn the naughty to nice. But how? He starts jingling and jangling and pretty soon everyone is enticed to sing along. And who a can be naughty when rocking along to Jingle’s hit version of Jingle Bells!
So simple Jingles the Gnome takes only minutes to make. No sewing, not even glue is required to make him. He does have a secret ingredient to make him stand up but you will need to watch the video to reveal Jingle’s secret.
- Legendary Tale of Jingles the GnomeDo you know the folklore tale of Jingles the Gnome? He can turn the naughty nice. Once you read his story, you will have to have him in your home. So simple to make. No sewing! No Kidding! But he has a secret you need to know!
- Gnomes Really Do Grow on TreesGnomes really do grow on trees or do they grow from trees? Find out with this super fun and inexpensive craft. Gnomes are known to bring good luck to boot and this one comes attired with a buffalo plaid hat!
- Get over 25 Bonus Imagesplus Gnome for the Holidays Reveal You found the perfect card stock or paper… Continue reading Get over 25 Bonus Images
- From Our Gnome to Yours- Dollar Tree InspiredI gnome you love ’em. And if you can get them cheap you’ll be sharing gnome greeting with everybody this holiday season.
- 3 Jovial Elfish Jester GnomesGnomes are often known as the Guardian of Treasures. So what secret treasures are… Continue reading 3 Jovial Elfish Jester Gnomes
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends. That was until the… Continue reading Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone Bad
- Dirty Little Santa GnomeYou’d be dirty too, if you went down people’s chimneys. While this fun little… Continue reading Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Santa Bow will make you Smile!Santa Bow makes a perfect package topper or gift tag. Makes a great ornament so it’s a present in itself. So simple you’ll make tons of these Santas.
- Wood be GnomineeWho will be your nominee? Since each one of these wood gnomes has his… Continue reading Wood be Gnominee
- Whether You Call Him Tonttu, Tomte, or Gnome, Be Sure To Welcome This Adorable Elfish Creature into Your HomeTonttu is a small creature from Finnish mythology. He lives in and protects the… Continue reading Whether You Call Him Tonttu, Tomte, or Gnome, Be Sure To Welcome This Adorable Elfish Creature into Your Home
- Santa’s Jolly Belly OrnamentSanta Claus is known for his jolly round belly. You can recreate the roundness… Continue reading Santa’s Jolly Belly Ornament
- Twinkle Twinkle Santa StarTwinkle Twinkle Little Star Santa sparkles and shines in the light just as a… Continue reading Twinkle Twinkle Santa Star
- Santa Goes NutsSee how Santa goes crackers in this super simple craft that takes less than… Continue reading Santa Goes Nuts
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
2 thoughts on “Legendary Tale of Jingles the Gnome”
This little gnome is so cute and so easy to make. Once I have a supply of socks, I’ll one for the whole family!
Thank you. So glad you enjoyed him!