Hey, isn’t knitting a flat stitch? Not the bumpy texture from rows of knitting! The secret is to alternate rows of knitting with rows of purling. So let’s learn to purl.
Congratulations you just learned two new stitches. That’s right 2 new stitches! And for the second lesson in a row. Alternating a row of the knit stitches with a row of purl stitches you also learned the stockinette stitch. Who’d a thought – another two-fer. Talk about double knit.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
- Crochet Videos
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet along with the Crocheting Kitty
- Double Crochet Review of 3 variation effects
- Granny Square Center – 2 Ways
- Crochet in the Round
- Granny Square Round 2
- Demystify the Magic Circle in this super simple step by step video.
- The magic circle demystified mini video
- Granny Square – Row 3 and Beyond