The front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo heart shaped window with the word “You” visible.
Opening the card reveals the full inside sentiment “You are a Fox!”. Under the greeting, you will find a cute little fox made from adhered shape layers. The fox design is based on hearts.
While this card was designed for Valentine’s day it is easily adapted for a birthday or any time.
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
Check out these suggested materials links.
You might also like these ideas….
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on it’s side creates a flip book style-something we could not resist with the otterly adorable stamp set we found. There are lots other cute stamp sets out there that will work equally well. It’s a fun fold card. What’s a fun fold card?… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or along one side? Learn how to make the best use of its design with a back slider fun fold card. It is super fast and super fun. After all it’s a fun fold card. What’s a fun fold card? Folds are strategically placed… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Double Z Fold Card Tutorial and RevealLearn to make double z-fold cards. These fun fold cards have moving parts as you open them. Guaranteed to kick up your card making skills Feature your art work on the card front or use greetings from card stock. Reveal the designer sheets in Echo Park’s Christmas Salutation pack.
- Get over 25 Bonus Imagesplus Gnome for the Holidays Reveal You found the perfect card stock or paper package. Using this cool tip I was able to get nearly 30 extra images from my package. And if you would like to see just what comes in the featured pack, then look no further. Did you see the ceramic blade… Continue reading Get over 25 Bonus Images
- From Our Gnome to Yours- Dollar Tree InspiredI gnome you love ’em. And if you can get them cheap you’ll be sharing gnome greeting with everybody this holiday season.
- Last Minute Gift Tags – 8 Fresh IdeasYou’ve got your favorite Christmas music playing and you are happily wrapping those holidays presents when oh no! you run of gift tags?! Here’s what to do! 8 ideas to save you from running to the store for gift tags. You’ll save money & recycle too! These ideas are great as you can use what… Continue reading Last Minute Gift Tags – 8 Fresh Ideas
- 3 Jovial Elfish Jester GnomesGnomes are often known as the Guardian of Treasures. So what secret treasures are these Jester Gnomes the keeping? The answer is of course your smile! With their curled toed shoes, these little elves are sure to tickle every one they meet. Make excellent gift tags and ornaments. Why not add some to your holiday… Continue reading 3 Jovial Elfish Jester Gnomes
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends. That was until the Dirty Little Gnome decided to snatch Dirty Little Santa’s body! Gnome was so ashamed that he crawled up inside Santa’s body and hid there disguised as a hat. Well enough for that wild tale! Oh be to to see the upgrades.… Continue reading Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone Bad
- Dirty Little Santa GnomeYou’d be dirty too, if you went down people’s chimneys. While this fun little guy is a Santa Claus he could be a gnome for any season when dressed in other colors. If you don’t like the dirty look, you can easily choose a whiter color for his beard. Check out our library for a… Continue reading Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Santa Bow will make you Smile!Santa Bow makes a perfect package topper or gift tag. Makes a great ornament so it’s a present in itself. So simple you’ll make tons of these Santas.
- It’s Good to be Tacky!Make Cricut Mats Sticky Again Has your cutting mat lost its stickiness and just isn’t tacky enough? Whether it’s a Cricut, Silhouette, other another brand, chances are it is just dirty. Watch this quick instructional video to learn how to easily rejuvenate those dirty mats with our simple and fast cleaning hack. You will save… Continue reading It’s Good to be Tacky!
- Pencil in Time to Play GamesPencil games never go out of style. In our Library you will find three FREE printable pencil games. Each game board in complete with game instructions. Since saving trees and reducing trash is so important for the planet’s environmental health, we thought making these games reusable would be a terrific idea. Check out this video… Continue reading Pencil in Time to Play Games
- Variations on a Theme5 Budget Busting Ideas Unlimited Results Learn how to get several looks and variations from one design. This saves you money as you can easily extend the use of a single graphic design giving you more bang for the buck. 1 Changing the color scheme is the simplest way to create different looks. The variety… Continue reading Variations on a Theme
- Dad’s Favorite ShirtYou can give Dad the perfect shirt for Father’s Day. What makes this the perfect shirt? This shirt houses a gift card so Dad can choose just what he truly wants. Our gift card holder is made from a magazine page so it uses a FREE material. Maybe even a shirt lol. Where else can… Continue reading Dad’s Favorite Shirt
- You deserve the credit!You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should you! Celebrate your creativity by signing the back of all your greeting card with this clever tip. Learn how to create a signature card template you can use over and over again. We made it… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Mascot of the YearWatch this video to learn how to make this humorous greeting card and discover why the racoon is this year’s mascot. If you do not have a racoon picture you can look in magazines or old books that are no longer used. No special tools are required to make this card yet we find the… Continue reading Mascot of the Year
- Going Nuts Card -Printable VersionWe hope you enjoyed our last “Going Nuts” Card. If you thought about making it but don’t have an electronic cutter, we have created this printable version just for you. We highly recommend you purchase a Cricut machine when you can. It is tons of fun! Taking your own pictures is the ultimate source for… Continue reading Going Nuts Card -Printable Version
- Stay at Home Order Have you & your friends Going Nuts?Going Nuts greeting card
- A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese PuzzleDid you know you can make your own puzzle? Watch this step by step video and learn how to make your own. It is easy. Easier than solving the finished puzzle! Minutes to make – Hours of fun! We made our puzzle from a package of chicken fried rice making it a terrific recycle project.… Continue reading A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese Puzzle
- How to Cut SVG files with our Cricut TutorialsHow to video takes you step by step the process of adding an image with a svg extension into Cricut’s Design space. We show you how to clearly see where your cuts will be plus make size and position adjustments. This tutorial takes you through from them beginning to when you are ready to hit the cut button on your machine.
- Egg-stra-special Easter Egg CardLetting your loved ones know how special they truly are with our fun Easter egg themed card. The design could be used for any season. As we weather stay at home orders, crafting can be a terrific creative and fun outlet. It is important to celebrate the life we have and appreciate those around us.… Continue reading Egg-stra-special Easter Egg Card
- Lucky Friend St. Patrick’s Day CardIt is time to spread the luck of the Irish with this easy to make greeting card. Finding a four-leaf clover is considered lucky yet they are hard to find. Finding a good friend is even harder and much more fortunate. Definitely a thought you need to share with every good friend as… Continue reading Lucky Friend St. Patrick’s Day Card
- Cricut Deals – Hurry Deals Expire SoonCricut goodies are on a great flash sale! upto 40% off! Just push the green button to get yours. 40% off select materials 40% off select accessories Easy Press starting at $49 Bright Pad starting at $49 Cricut Maker starting at $349 Offer expires April 14, 2020 so order TODAY … Continue reading Cricut Deals – Hurry Deals Expire Soon
- We are Excited to Announce our New Partnership CricutWe use our Cricut Maker all the time for a myriad of crafts and are thrilled to tell you about our new affiliation with As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives… Continue reading We are Excited to Announce our New Partnership Cricut
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo heart shaped window with the word “You” visible. Opening the card reveals the full inside sentiment “You are a Fox!”.… Continue reading Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting Card
- Simply Heart Valentine’s Day CardSweet and simple Valentine’s Day card is all heart. You do not need to have a special paper punch nor an expensive cutting machine to make this greeting card. Just check out our Heart Template The card base was embellished with rubber stamps and then embossed. ❤️ Alternately you could use printed card stock instead… Continue reading Simply Heart Valentine’s Day Card
- Learn to Create a Heart TemplateDo you need a heart shaped template with smooth curves for a project? You will find 2 different methods here. Neither one requires any special tools. Both are simple and quick. One of the techniques is particularly flexible in the depth and length of the points. Make them any way your heart desires. Perfect for… Continue reading Learn to Create a Heart Template
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Who’s YOUR favorite Deer of the Day
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say. Don’t you? Chris Moose wishes you a Merry Christmas in his very own special way with these two holiday greeting cards. The overall card design is the same for both cards however the change in the sentiments makes them quite different. The first card is… Continue reading Fun Greetings from Chris Moose
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color, you can make this ornament. Coloring between the lines is child’s play as the lines are raised making it pretty much fool proof. Yet you can fool your friends into thinking you spent tons of time on this super quick ornament. It won’t weigh down… Continue reading Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Santa’s Sweet SleighSanta’s sleigh has become one sweet ride with this yummy craft made from candy bars and candy canes. These sweet sleds are great gifts for office co-workers, teachers, hair dressers or any person you want to feel special. Of course the kids lover them too. They are easy to make and since they come together… Continue reading Santa’s Sweet Sleigh
- Get around to Iris folding with a SurpriseLearn how to make a round iris folding project with a square template. Yup, a square peg in a round hole. It is made using the Iris folding method. This card is a two for one project as there in an up-cycle project on the inside. So what is iris folding? It is a technique… Continue reading Get around to Iris folding with a Surprise
- Presenting an Iris Folding GiftLearn how to make a pretty gift package design. This iris folding video shows step-by-step instructions. Need a template? Check out our iris folding template design page
- Iris Folding TemplateLearn how to design a template for iris folding in this step by step video. This template can be used for many projects. There is no complicated measuring involved. Be sure to check out our Page crafts page to find some projects made with this template. So what is iris folding? It is a technique… Continue reading Iris Folding Template
- Santa’s bagCute gift bag has detachable greeting card
- Snow TreesYou can feel like you are walking in a winter wonderland while you’re nice in toasty in your craft space. Then share that warmth when you send this homemade greeting card to a friend. Perfect for a winter birthday or to just to keep in touch. Learn to get a dimensional effect with a single… Continue reading Snow Trees
- Cards to Die ForLearn to add a little pop and dimension to purchased die cuts or laser cuts. You can also use your own die cuts. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking… Continue reading Cards to Die For
- The Face of SnowMake a snowman to melt the heart of the winter Face it snow is coming, so why not warm up someone’s heart and bring a smile to their face with this card. Make an excellent birthday or Christmas card. Or a greeting card to brighten a winter day!
- Embossing demo
- Scrappy TreeLearn to make a tree greeting card with scraps
- Blade SharpeningA dull blade can ruin a project. Learn how to sharpen your Cricut blades or any small point blade in this quick video. You will be amazed at how easy this is. It’s another budget busting project from MainelyDiY. Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links. We may earn fees from your… Continue reading Blade Sharpening
- Sharpen PunchLearn how to sharpen a paper punch that cuts poorly because it is dull.
- Floral Christmas OrnamentElegant ornament is beautifully simple to make We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites Prices subject to change.
- 3D TreeThese 3 dimensional trees are made using a teabag folding method. To see our instructional video please click on the library button or one of the tree images.
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Easy up-cycled bow for gift packageThere is no need to store a bunch of gift bows when you can easily make them as needed with materials you have on hand. So up cycle your old magazines, brochures, catalogs and calendars with this simple technique.
- Do you know what October is?It Scraptoberfest! So join in the fun. Please consider purchasing paper crafting products through our Amazon Affiliate link. The cost to you? Zero, Zip, Zilch, NOTHING! We really appreciate your support! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a… Continue reading Do you know what October is?
- Best Rotary Cutter Blades – Product SpotlightNot all rotary cutter blades are created equally. Watch this product comparison to see what the difference is between the traditional blade and a newer alternative. Whether you sew quilts and want to cut fabric or are a paper crafter, you will want to check out this video. We are a participant in the Amazon… Continue reading Best Rotary Cutter Blades – Product Spotlight
- Hide Glue Boo BoosWhen glue seeps out, it can make a shiny blotch on your paper project. Add Wink of Stella or Aqua Shimmer around edges. Don’t be too fussy about it as your eye won’t be drawn to imperfections. Viola We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program… Continue reading Hide Glue Boo Boos