Vertical space is often overlooked yet this space is perfect for organizing. It is like getting extra space without enlarging your footprint. Plus it costs you zero!
What if you are ready to hang that item but the hanging hole is too small to fit over your peg or hook?
We have a simple solution to your organizational hang-ups!
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
What can we help you find?
You may also like these ideas:
- Christmas Crafts inspired by NatureChristmas Crafts inspired by Nature Updated every few days throughout December so keep checking back every couple of days for new Christmas au Naturel inspiration!
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.