Who will be your nominee? Since each one of these wood gnomes has his only personality is will definitely be hard to chose.
Theses needle felted gnomes are super easy to create. The gnomes are made by shaping wool roving and then melding the fibers into each other by poking it up and down with a felting needle. A felting needle does not have an eye so there is threading involved – yeah! Instead a felting needle has tiny barbs on the side near the needle point. I used medium sized needles or 86mm. You will find yourself addicted to making them. Click here to key into the gnome only video.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Already have a base, then key in on this gnome only video.
You may also like these ideas:
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Double Z Fold Card Tutorial and RevealLearn to make double z-fold cards. These fun fold cards have moving parts as you open them. Guaranteed to kick up your card making skills Feature your art work on the card front or use greetings from card stock. Reveal the designer sheets in Echo Park’s Christmas Salutation pack.
Whether You Call Him Tonttu, Tomte, or Gnome, Be Sure To Welcome This Adorable Elfish Creature into Your Home
- Stressing Reducing Easter EggHatch your creativity AND take out your frustration all at the same time with this fun needle felted Easter egg. It is quick and easy. There is no sewing involved yet there is a needle. Felting needles do not have an eye but do have sharp barbs. All you need to do is moving the… Continue reading Stressing Reducing Easter Egg
- Wood be GnomineeWho will be your nominee? Since each one of these wood gnomes has his only personality is will definitely be hard to chose. Theses needle felted gnomes are super easy to create. The gnomes are made by shaping wool roving and then melding the fibers into each other by poking it up and down with… Continue reading Wood be Gnominee
- Take a Stab at Needle FeltingHave you seen those cute little felted animals and always wanted to give them a try? Let us show you how. To get started you will need an oval or egg shaped base. It all starts with some wool quilting batting that is cut in a particular yet simple non-precise way. Roll it up… Continue reading Take a Stab at Needle Felting
2 thoughts on “Wood be Gnominee”
I have watched you felting the Gnome. It is fascinating. It is amazing to see the little gnome coming “to Life”. Afraid I wouldn’t have the patience to make such a beautiful craft but admire the skill in making same.
Thanking you for sharing your wonderful craft.
Thank you for your comments.