You’ve got your favorite Christmas music playing and you are happily wrapping those holidays presents when oh no! you run of gift tags?!
Here’s what to do!
8 ideas to save you from running to the store for gift tags. You’ll save money & recycle too!
These ideas are great as you can use what you have and likely were going to throw out in the trash anyways. Yup, you get to recycle too! If it’s bows you’re out of see our solution for that at the bottom on this page.
Materials? Those Christmas greeting cards or scrap card stock and some scissors. Check out of all the ideas.
Does it have a pretty design? Simply cut it out!
Got decorative scissors? Fancy edges will take your design up a few notches.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
We bet you have stickers! The kids will love to join the fun with this one.
How about paper punches? Don’t forget you can get two for one by gluing the punch out to a tag AND backing the hole cut out with contrasting paper.
Rubber stamps are always fun. A simple outline, color them in, emboss them ….what suits your desire and schedule.
Adding a hole with a regular hole punch and adding twisted two color string or a festive ribbon not only gives it pizzazz but a professional flare as well.
This post is dedicated to Mom who is the source of many of our inspirations. She designed and made every one of these tags.
You Can Become a Star Bow Maker – Just in Time for Wrapping Gifts
You may also like these ideas:
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Double Z Fold Card Tutorial and RevealLearn to make double z-fold cards. These fun fold cards have moving parts as you open them. Guaranteed to kick up your card making skills Feature your art work on the card front or use greetings from card stock. Reveal the designer sheets in Echo Park’s Christmas Salutation pack.