Hatch your creativity AND take out your frustration all at the same time with this fun needle felted Easter egg. It is quick and easy.
There is no sewing involved yet there is a needle. Felting needles do not have an eye but do have sharp barbs. All you need to do is moving the needle straight up and down. Stab it as hard as you like – a stress relieving motion.
After Easter you can give it to your kitty as it makes a fun cat toy!
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
You may also like these ideas:
- Christmas Crafts inspired by NatureChristmas Crafts inspired by Nature Updated every few days throughout December so keep checking back every couple of days for new Christmas au Naturel inspiration!
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Take a Stab at Needle FeltingHave you seen those cute little felted animals and always wanted to give them a try? Let us show you how. To get started you will need an oval or egg shaped base. It all starts with some wool quilting batting that is cut in a particular yet simple non-precise way. Roll it up… Continue reading Take a Stab at Needle Felting
- Wood be GnomineeWho will be your nominee? Since each one of these wood gnomes has his only personality is will definitely be hard to chose. Theses needle felted gnomes are super easy to create. The gnomes are made by shaping wool roving and then melding the fibers into each other by poking it up and down with… Continue reading Wood be Gnominee
- Dad’s Favorite ShirtYou can give Dad the perfect shirt for Father’s Day. What makes this the perfect shirt? This shirt houses a gift card so Dad can choose just what he truly wants. Our gift card holder is made from a magazine page so it uses a FREE material. Maybe even a shirt lol. Where else can… Continue reading Dad’s Favorite Shirt
- Show Dad some Love with Father’s Day ProjectsGift ideas and deals Affliate disclosure – please read before purchasing from links Newest projects for Dad – Here are the newest projects since this page first posted. Projects Be sure to visit this page often as we are adding projects all the time. Tool Organizer Make some cool refreshing and fancy iced coffee as… Continue reading Show Dad some Love with Father’s Day Projects
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the cool projects you can make for the Dad in your life. Of course he may just use the machine for himself. Please note as an affiliate, we receive a small commission when you purchase using… Continue reading Father’s Day Deals
- Stressing Reducing Easter EggHatch your creativity AND take out your frustration all at the same time with this fun needle felted Easter egg. It is quick and easy. There is no sewing involved yet there is a needle. Felting needles do not have an eye but do have sharp barbs. All you need to do is moving the… Continue reading Stressing Reducing Easter Egg
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark a SmileWe are Egg-xited to bring you this Egg–stra-special Easter Egg. Hatch your creativity and have some homemade fun.
- Egg-stra-special Easter Egg CardLetting your loved ones know how special they truly are with our fun Easter egg themed card. The design could be used for any season. As we weather stay at home orders, crafting can be a terrific creative and fun outlet. It is important to celebrate the life we have and appreciate those around us.… Continue reading Egg-stra-special Easter Egg Card
- Celebrate Easter with Easter EggsBe sure to read this entire article as we saved the best for last. This year we decided to feature Easter Eggs.Why? Eggs represent a new and fresh start. As we socially distance ourselves, we can become depressed. Many crafters know that creating a project can go a long way towards boosting our emotional… Continue reading Celebrate Easter with Easter Eggs
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo heart shaped window with the word “You” visible. Opening the card reveals the full inside sentiment “You are a Fox!”.… Continue reading Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting Card
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ OrnamentCreate a stunning lacy heart❤️ ornament that has a Victorian and romantic feel. Spectacular when the light catches and make it sparkle!
- Simply Heart Valentine’s Day CardSweet and simple Valentine’s Day card is all heart. You do not need to have a special paper punch nor an expensive cutting machine to make this greeting card. Just check out our Heart Template The card base was embellished with rubber stamps and then embossed. ❤️ Alternately you could use printed card stock instead… Continue reading Simply Heart Valentine’s Day Card
- Learn to Create a Heart TemplateDo you need a heart shaped template with smooth curves for a project? You will find 2 different methods here. Neither one requires any special tools. Both are simple and quick. One of the techniques is particularly flexible in the depth and length of the points. Make them any way your heart desires. Perfect for… Continue reading Learn to Create a Heart Template
- Nature CandleBring the outdoors in with our nature candle. Simple and quick yet huge impact as a table centerpiece.
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips are included for heavier center figurines. Tri-beads Chenille We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.