We are Egg-xited to bring you this Egg–stra-special Easter Egg.
Create a sparkle to an eye and a smile to a face when you learn how to make this shiny Easter Egg. They are simpler to make than you might think and can be quite elegant. Sure to brighten any day.
So get cracking and make some eggs – Easter Eggs that is!
Hatch your creativity and have some homemade fun.
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Cricut affiliate program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to products and service of affiliated sites.
You may also like these ideas:
- Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall CardHave you tried a waterfall card yet? Turning a waterfall card on… Continue reading Otterly Flippin’ Fun Waterfall Card
- Back Slider Fun Fold CardGot some card stock with a great motif in the corner or… Continue reading Back Slider Fun Fold Card
- Quick Gift Tag Christmas CardsQuick and easy Christmas cards using gift tags. Choose large tags with sentiments, add to fun fold cards, embellish and you’re ready to send your love to friends and family this holiday season.
- Merry M Fold Card TutorialWhether you call a W fold or a M fold card, whom receives your homemade greeting card will be merry upon opening it. These action cards have motion thanks to the…you guessed it the M-fold.
- Double Z Fold Card Tutorial and RevealLearn to make double z-fold cards. These fun fold cards have moving parts as you open them. Guaranteed to kick up your card making skills Feature your art work on the card front or use greetings from card stock. Reveal the designer sheets in Echo Park’s Christmas Salutation pack.
- Celebrate Easter with Easter EggsBe sure to read this entire article as we saved the best for last. This year we decided to feature Easter Eggs.Why? Eggs represent a new and fresh start. As we socially distance ourselves, we can become depressed. Many crafters know that creating a project can go a long way towards boosting our emotional… Continue reading Celebrate Easter with Easter Eggs
- Dad’s Favorite ShirtYou can give Dad the perfect shirt for Father’s Day. What makes this the perfect shirt? This shirt houses a gift card so Dad can choose just what he truly wants. Our gift card holder is made from a magazine page so it uses a FREE material. Maybe even a shirt lol. Where else can… Continue reading Dad’s Favorite Shirt
- Egg-stra-special Easter Egg CardLetting your loved ones know how special they truly are with our fun Easter egg themed card. The design could be used for any season. As we weather stay at home orders, crafting can be a terrific creative and fun outlet. It is important to celebrate the life we have and appreciate those around us.… Continue reading Egg-stra-special Easter Egg Card
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the cool projects you can make for the Dad in your life. Of course he may just use the machine for himself. Please note as an affiliate, we receive a small commission when you purchase using… Continue reading Father’s Day Deals
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo heart shaped window with the word “You” visible. Opening the card reveals the full inside sentiment “You are a Fox!”.… Continue reading Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting Card
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark a SmileWe are Egg-xited to bring you this Egg–stra-special Easter Egg. Hatch your creativity and have some homemade fun.
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips are included for heavier center figurines. Tri-beads Chenille We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Learn to Create a Heart TemplateDo you need a heart shaped template with smooth curves for a project? You will find 2 different methods here. Neither one requires any special tools. Both are simple and quick. One of the techniques is particularly flexible in the depth and length of the points. Make them any way your heart desires. Perfect for… Continue reading Learn to Create a Heart Template
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ OrnamentCreate a stunning lacy heart❤️ ornament that has a Victorian and romantic feel. Spectacular when the light catches and make it sparkle!
- Nature CandleBring the outdoors in with our nature candle. Simple and quick yet huge impact as a table centerpiece.
- Show Dad some Love with Father’s Day ProjectsGift ideas and deals Affliate disclosure – please read before purchasing from links Newest projects for Dad – Here are the newest projects since this page first posted. Projects Be sure to visit this page often as we are adding projects all the time. Tool Organizer Make some cool refreshing and fancy iced coffee as… Continue reading Show Dad some Love with Father’s Day Projects
- Simply Heart Valentine’s Day CardSweet and simple Valentine’s Day card is all heart. You do not need to have a special paper punch nor an expensive cutting machine to make this greeting card. Just check out our Heart Template The card base was embellished with rubber stamps and then embossed. ❤️ Alternately you could use printed card stock instead… Continue reading Simply Heart Valentine’s Day Card
- Stressing Reducing Easter EggHatch your creativity AND take out your frustration all at the same time with this fun needle felted Easter egg. It is quick and easy. There is no sewing involved yet there is a needle. Felting needles do not have an eye but do have sharp barbs. All you need to do is moving the… Continue reading Stressing Reducing Easter Egg