You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should you! Celebrate your creativity by signing the back of all your greeting card with this clever tip. Learn how to create a signature card template you can use over and over again. We made it on our Cricut and have a couple our different styles.
Watch the video and learn how. You deserve the credit!
Lowest price ever of Cricut Maker. Deal is valid thru May 31, 2020
You might also like these posts
- Variations on a Theme5 Budget Busting Ideas Unlimited Results Learn how to get several looks and variations from one design. This saves you money as you can easily extend the use of a single graphic design giving you… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- MainelyDiY presents Flash Sale at CricutLots of Goodies at 40% off Click HERE to get the DEALS Use promo code “JUNSHIP” for free shipping on orders over $99 Hurry and get yours now as sales have a short shelf life.
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the cool projects you can make for the Dad in your life. Of course he may… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- You deserve the credit!You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should you! Celebrate your creativity by signing the back of all your greeting card with this… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Stay at Home Order Have you & your friends Going Nuts?Going Nuts greeting card
- A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese PuzzleDid you know you can make your own puzzle? Watch this step by step video and learn how to make your own. It is easy. Easier than solving the finished puzzle! Minutes to make –… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- How to Cut SVG files with our Cricut TutorialsHow to video takes you step by step the process of adding an image with a svg extension into Cricut’s Design space. We show you how to clearly see where your cuts will be plus make size and position adjustments. This tutorial takes you through from them beginning to when you are ready to hit the cut button on your machine.
- Up-cycle CD Project IdeaWe love to re-purpose things and keep them out of landfills. Today’s project up cycles an old CD. You can also recycle an old DVD. With movies being moved to digital format, projects such as… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say. Don’t you? Chris Moose wishes you a Merry Christmas in his very own special way with these two holiday greeting cards. The overall card design… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Blade SharpeningLearn how to sharpen your Cricut blades or any small point blade.