Tips, Tutorials & Projects to get the most out your electronic cutting machine & more
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links
Going Nuts with stay at home orders? Our remedy is for you to make craft projects and then share some humor with your friends via snail mail. We show you how to design a fun greeting card with your Cricut machine although the general idea can be applied to other electronic cutting machines. This is a great Cricut tutorial for those new to Cricut.
This card has a bonus. Since the squirrel is drawn on the card font it is perfect for coloring. So your friend gets to craft as well!
Watch to video to see the humorous inside of card!
Tips & Tutorials
You also may like these ideas….
- Variations on a Theme5 Budget Busting Ideas Unlimited Results Learn how to get several looks and variations from one design. This saves you money as you can easily extend the use of a single graphic design giving you more bang for the buck. 1 Changing the color scheme is the simplest way to create different looks. The variety… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- MainelyDiY presents Flash Sale at CricutLots of Goodies at 40% off Click HERE to get the DEALS Use promo code “JUNSHIP” for free shipping on orders over $99 Hurry and get yours now as sales have a short shelf life.
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the cool projects you can make for the Dad in your life. Of course he may just use the machine for himself. Please note as an affiliate, we receive a small commission when you purchase using… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- You deserve the credit!You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should you! Celebrate your creativity by signing the back of all your greeting card with this clever tip. Learn how to create a signature card template you can use over and over again. We made it… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- Stay at Home Order Have you & your friends Going Nuts?Going Nuts greeting card
- A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese PuzzleDid you know you can make your own puzzle? Watch this step by step video and learn how to make your own. It is easy. Easier than solving the finished puzzle! Minutes to make – Hours of fun! We made our puzzle from a package of chicken fried rice making it a terrific recycle project.… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- How to Cut SVG files with our Cricut TutorialsHow to video takes you step by step the process of adding an image with a svg extension into Cricut’s Design space. We show you how to clearly see where your cuts will be plus make size and position adjustments. This tutorial takes you through from them beginning to when you are ready to hit the cut button on your machine.
- Up-cycle CD Project IdeaWe love to re-purpose things and keep them out of landfills. Today’s project up cycles an old CD. You can also recycle an old DVD. With movies being moved to digital format, projects such as this will give a new life to your DVDs. You will be surprised at how simple and quick you… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s day theme. Patterned cardstock would be another great option. The front also features a peek-a-boo heart shaped window with the word “You” visible. Opening the card reveals the full inside sentiment “You are a Fox!”.… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say. Don’t you? Chris Moose wishes you a Merry Christmas in his very own special way with these two holiday greeting cards. The overall card design is the same for both cards however the change in the sentiments makes them quite different. The first card is… Continue reading Cut it up with Cricut & MainelyDiY
- Blade SharpeningLearn how to sharpen your Cricut blades or any small point blade.