A dull blade can ruin a project. Learn how to sharpen your Cricut blades or any small point blade in this quick video. You will be amazed at how easy this is. It’s another budget busting project from MainelyDiY.
Affiliate disclosure – Please read before purchasing products from links. We may earn fees from your purchases at no cost to you.
You may also like these ideas:
MainelyDiY.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Looking for something?
- Jazzy Snazzy Musical PizzazzEasy & inexpensive way to jazz up your instrument. Personalized pizzazz!
- Sweet Sounding Instrument Deserves a Sweet LookGive your sweet sounding instrument as sweet look with the addition of a sound hole decal. Find out how to design and make it your own.
- It’s Good to be Tacky!Make Cricut Mats Sticky Again Has your cutting mat lost its stickiness and just isn’t tacky enough? Whether it’s a… Continue reading It’s Good to be Tacky!
- Variations on a Theme5 Budget Busting Ideas Unlimited Results Learn how to get several looks and variations from one design. This saves you… Continue reading Variations on a Theme
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the… Continue reading Father’s Day Deals
- You deserve the credit!You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should… Continue reading You deserve the credit!
- Stay at Home Order Have you & your friends Going Nuts?Going Nuts greeting card
- A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese PuzzleDid you know you can make your own puzzle? Watch this step by step video and learn how to make… Continue reading A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese Puzzle
- How to Cut SVG files with our Cricut TutorialsHow to video takes you step by step the process of adding an image with a svg extension into Cricut’s Design space. We show you how to clearly see where your cuts will be plus make size and position adjustments. This tutorial takes you through from them beginning to when you are ready to hit the cut button on your machine.
- Up-cycle CD Project IdeaWe love to re-purpose things and keep them out of landfills. Today’s project up cycles an old CD. You can… Continue reading Up-cycle CD Project Idea
- Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting CardThe front of this foxy card is hand stamped with a fun and simple heart designed to complement the Valentine’s… Continue reading Foxy Peek-a-Boo Valentine’s Day Greeting Card
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say. Don’t you? Chris Moose wishes you a Merry Christmas in… Continue reading Fun Greetings from Chris Moose
- Blade SharpeningA dull blade can ruin a project. Learn how to sharpen your Cricut blades or any small point blade in… Continue reading Blade Sharpening