You can make this bean bag toss game yourself and customize it any way you like. Paint it any way you like. We recommend painting the target holes a contrasting color. The bean bags are literally filled with beans.
With the innovative leg design, you can adjust the slope any way you fancy. Since the support legs are independently adjustable playing on an uneven surface is no problem. The legs are also removable so you can store the game flat or hanging it.
This game is lots of fun for the whole family. It can be played both indoors as well as outdoors. Just teach your pet to retrieve the bags after tossing at add a bit more laughter to the game. Check out the video to see how the Crafting Kitty gets it on the playing fun too!
Some people call this corn hole game
To make bean bags
- Cut 3 dark and 3 light rectangles of fabric 4 1/2″ by 9″
- Fold one piece in half right sides together along the 9″ side – it now measures 4 1/2″ square
- Sew a narrow seam along 2 open edges
- Turn right side out
- Fill with beans
- Realign open edge so that seam in centered one the former fold line.
- Fold in edges and stitch across.
- Repeat for remaining bags.