Learn how to design a beaded snowflake ornament. Snowflakes are great ornaments as not only do they look great on your Christmas tree but they can be used in your home decor throughout the winter season. Perfect to hang in a window as they sparkle and shine when they catch the light.
Prices subject to change. As participants in affiliate programs, we may earn small commissions on products and services linked in our blog/website. There is NO additional cost to you however it gives us a boost and allows us to continue to provide you with easy link access to items we use. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Looking for something?
You may also like these ideas:
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends.… Continue reading Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone Bad
- Have a Ball This Winter – Humorous Greeting CardHumorous winter time greeting card project has a choice 2 different interiors & includes simplified version plus had a bonus project.
- Glistening Snowflake CD OrnamentEasy and Inexpensive DiY project Glistening snowflakes make this ornament… Continue reading Glistening Snowflake CD Ornament
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy SnowflakeCasual laid back country style meets sparkly and glitzy glamour… Continue reading Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy Snowflake
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color,… Continue reading Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an EyeFrosty snowmen make such cool ornaments. Pun intended. Not only… Continue reading Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an Eye
- Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars OrnamentBring a shining star into your life. It is perfect… Continue reading Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars Ornament
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin OrnamentDid you miss this? There is still time for you… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin Ornament
- Bead a Snowflake OrnamentLearn to design a beaded snowflake ornament.
- Sparkling Beaded Wreath OrnamentsQuick and easy Christmas wreath ornament will sparkle and shine… Continue reading Sparkling Beaded Wreath Ornaments
- Nature CandleCreate a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. Perfect… Continue reading Nature Candle
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips… Continue reading Lacey Wreaths
- Snow TreesYou can feel like you are walking in a winter… Continue reading Snow Trees
- Cards to Die ForLearn to add a little pop and dimension to purchased… Continue reading Cards to Die For
- The Face of SnowMake a snowman to melt the heart of the winter… Continue reading The Face of Snow
- Scrappy TreeLearn to make a tree greeting card with scraps
- Thanksgiving PumpkinWhy not give thanks with this cute little pumpkin ornament?… Continue reading Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- 3D TreeThese 3 dimensional trees are made using a teabag folding… Continue reading 3D Tree
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Glitzy and Glittery Pine ConeLearn how to make one of these fabulous pine cones.… Continue reading Glitzy and Glittery Pine Cone
- Fall PumpkinCelebrate autumn with our pumpkin. Pumpkins are a great idea… Continue reading Fall Pumpkin