Learn how to make a pointed star with one single cut on a piece of paper. Seriously only ONE cut. Watch to end to see the home decorating idea.
It is rumored the Betsy Ross was asked to make six pointed star for the American flag. She insisted on five pointed stars because she knew how to make them using this method.
Looking for something?
You may also like these ideas:
- 3 Jovial Elfish Jester GnomesGnomes are often known as the Guardian of Treasures. So… Continue reading 3 Jovial Elfish Jester Gnomes
- A Star is BornMake a 5 pointed star with one single cut. We bet Betsy Ross knew this secret yet simple technique.
- Bead a Snowflake OrnamentLearn to design a beaded snowflake ornament.
- Beautiful Beaded Candle with Recycled CDDo you hate to throw out old CDs or DVDs?… Continue reading Beautiful Beaded Candle with Recycled CD
- Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars OrnamentBring a shining star into your life. It is perfect… Continue reading Brighten Your Holidays with a Shining Stars Ornament
- Butterfly AngelThis Butterfly Angel is another super quick and easy craft.… Continue reading Butterfly Angel
- Corky the Adorable Reindeer Ornament is crafted from recycled corkCorky would love to join YOU for Christmas! This cute… Continue reading Corky the Adorable Reindeer Ornament is crafted from recycled cork
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy SnowflakeCasual laid back country style meets sparkly and glitzy glamour… Continue reading Country Plaid Ornament Featuring a Glitzy Snowflake
- Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone BadThese two were close buddies and the best of friends.… Continue reading Dirty Little Gnome Stars In Best Buddies Gone Bad
- Dirty Little Santa GnomeYou’d be dirty too, if you went down people’s chimneys.… Continue reading Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas OrnamentLove the look of stained glass? If you can color,… Continue reading Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Floral Christmas OrnamentElegant ornament is beautifully simple to make We are a… Continue reading Floral Christmas Ornament
- Fun Greetings from Chris MooseInquiring minds want to know what Chris has to say.… Continue reading Fun Greetings from Chris Moose
- Gift Guide for Coffee LoversOur top pick for coffee lovers is a cold brewing… Continue reading Gift Guide for Coffee Lovers
- Gift Guide for Tea LoversClick on pictures for more product information. When choosing a… Continue reading Gift Guide for Tea Lovers
- Glistening Snowflake CD OrnamentEasy and Inexpensive DiY project Glistening snowflakes make this ornament… Continue reading Glistening Snowflake CD Ornament
- Glitzy and Glittery Pine ConeLearn how to make one of these fabulous pine cones.… Continue reading Glitzy and Glittery Pine Cone
- Glitzy Glitter Ornament CreatureIs it a Red Nosed Deer or a Chris Moose?… Continue reading Glitzy Glitter Ornament Creature
- Googly Eyed Deer OrnamentThis little Googly Eyed Deer ornament couldn’t be simpler to… Continue reading Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- Lacey WreathsGreat for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every holiday. Special tips… Continue reading Lacey Wreaths
- Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an EyeFrosty snowmen make such cool ornaments. Pun intended. Not only… Continue reading Make a Fun Frosty the Snowman Ornament without Batting an Eye
- Meet Chris Moose as he Comes AliveAdorable Christmas Moose Ornament is sure to bring a smile… Continue reading Meet Chris Moose as he Comes Alive
- Nature CandleCreate a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. Perfect… Continue reading Nature Candle
- Party AngelAdd a bit of shine to your holiday decor with… Continue reading Party Angel
- Presenting an Iris Folding GiftLearn how to make a pretty gift package design. This… Continue reading Presenting an Iris Folding Gift
- Red Nosed Reindeer made from Clothes PinsYou will enjoy making these adorable little red nosed reindeer… Continue reading Red Nosed Reindeer made from Clothes Pins
- Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament IdeasDo you have a glitter ornament where all the glitter… Continue reading Rejuvenating Fallen Glitter Ball & Glitter Ornament Ideas
- Santa Bow will make you Smile!Santa Bow makes a perfect package topper or gift tag. Makes a great ornament so it’s a present in itself. So simple you’ll make tons of these Santas.
- Santa Goes NutsSee how Santa goes crackers in this super simple craft… Continue reading Santa Goes Nuts
- Santa’s bagCute gift bag has detachable greeting card
- Santa’s Jolly Belly OrnamentSanta Claus is known for his jolly round belly. You… Continue reading Santa’s Jolly Belly Ornament
- Santa’s Sweet SleighSanta’s sleigh has become one sweet ride with this yummy… Continue reading Santa’s Sweet Sleigh
- Simply Sweet Candy CaneLearn how to make this cute Candy Cane. Why is… Continue reading Simply Sweet Candy Cane
- Sparkling Beaded Wreath OrnamentsQuick and easy Christmas wreath ornament will sparkle and shine… Continue reading Sparkling Beaded Wreath Ornaments
- Super Simple Shiny Stamped and Embossed OrnamentSuper simple ornament is easy to make. It starts off with a purchased wood ornament. Stamp it with a sentiment and emboss it. It is really that simple. Be sure to watch the video for crafting tips.
- The Perfect Christmas Fashion Accessory – Santa Skirt PurseAdorable purse is full of Christmas spirit. It is in… Continue reading The Perfect Christmas Fashion Accessory – Santa Skirt Purse
- The Perfect GiftCreate the perfect gift for the person that has everything… Continue reading The Perfect Gift
- Tried of Tying the Untied?Simple way to keep loafers and slipper tied. Prevents trip hazards.
- Twinkle Twinkle Santa StarTwinkle Twinkle Little Star Santa sparkles and shines in the… Continue reading Twinkle Twinkle Santa Star
- Whether You Call Him Tonttu, Tomte, or Gnome, Be Sure To Welcome This Adorable Elfish Creature into Your HomeTonttu is a small creature from Finnish mythology. He lives… Continue reading Whether You Call Him Tonttu, Tomte, or Gnome, Be Sure To Welcome This Adorable Elfish Creature into Your Home
- Wood be GnomineeWho will be your nominee? Since each one of these… Continue reading Wood be Gnominee
- You Can Become a Star Bow Maker – Just in Time for Wrapping GiftsLooking of simple way to make a bow for a… Continue reading You Can Become a Star Bow Maker – Just in Time for Wrapping Gifts