Creative crafts, how to fix it, make it yourself, life hacks and more…
We my earn small commission when you make a purchase from a link. There is zero cost to you. Be sure to visit our disclosure and policies page.
Think what you can make for Father’s Day!
Use promo code “JUNSHIP” for free shipping on orders over $99
Hurry and get yours now as sales have a short shelf life.
Check out our new layout and let us know what you think. The top menu has fewer item yet the items has subcategories. Mobile users will find the menu indicated by a set of 3 lines on the top left. We hope this will give all visitors a better experience.
We have a new section called masks and more. What’s the more? Projects to add a sense of humor to stay at home orders, tips to stay safe and more.
Social sharing encouraged
Mascot of 2020
Watch this video to learn how to make this humorous greeting card and discover why the racoon is this year’s mascot.
We found our racoon picture in a discarded book. If you can go out in nature and photograph one yourself. Alternately you could download one from the internet. Just remember these are for personal use only. You can find the sentiments we used here. No special tools are required to make this card yet we find the items below helpful in card making.MainelyDiY.com a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. .
Other new or popular posts
We have 2 going nuts greeting cards. The first is the Cricut version. Since we show you how to design the card it should work well for other electronic cutting machines as well. Click here for full post.
The second is the printable version which you can download free from our library and then print and make it. Click here for full post.
Find posts with our category index
Iris folding is a fun paper craft. It creates a spiraling inward design. We even have instructions on creating your own template.
Gnomes are just plain cool. They are fun and easy to make too!
Check out these other great posts
- Father’s Day DealsCricut is offering a fantastic Father’s Day sale on the Air 2 electronic cutting machine. Just think of all the… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- You deserve the credit!You spend time making homemade greeting cards and you should take credit. The commercial vendors do and so should… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Mascot of the YearWatch this video to learn how to make this humorous greeting card and discover why the racoon is this year’s… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Going Nuts Card -Printable VersionWe hope you enjoyed our last “Going Nuts” Card. If you thought about making it but don’t have an electronic… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Stay at Home Order Have you & your friends Going Nuts?Going Nuts greeting card
- A Whole New Meaning to a Chinese PuzzleDid you know you can make your own puzzle? Watch this step by step video and learn how to make… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- How to Cut SVG files with our Cricut TutorialsHow to video takes you step by step the process of adding an image with a svg extension into Cricut’s Design space. We show you how to clearly see where your cuts will be plus make size and position adjustments. This tutorial takes you through from them beginning to when you are ready to hit the cut button on your machine.
- Mask Updates – New Sizes – Updated PatternsDue to popular request, we have added two new sizes of our mask pattern. The child size pattern is for… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Up-cycle CD Project IdeaWe love to re-purpose things and keep them out of landfills. Today’s project up cycles an old CD. You can… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Featured Cricut WOW SaleOffers expire soon. Don’t miss out. Order TODAY!
- Catch Some Fun from Animal Antics VideosTake a bite out of a rainy day. Watch this funny video and get a laugh as a dog tries… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Learn About COVID-19 & Protecting YourselfWant to learn about COVID-19 in easy to understand terms and learn ways to help protect yourself and others from… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Kitty Loves to Re-purpose Easter EggKids aren’t the only ones who love Easter Eggs. Kitty cats think they are wonderful toys. So why not recycle… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Replacement Filter for Gas Mask – 99% EffectiveWith filters being in short supply for full and half face respirators, MainelyDiY has come up with a solution. The… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY
- Stressing Reducing Easter EggHatch your creativity AND take out your frustration all at the same time with this fun needle felted Easter egg.… Continue reading Enjoy Life with MainelyDiY